Here are 10 simple meals that you can whip up in no-time (or prepare earlier) to satisfy the growling beast that is your belly. These are perfect for breaky or lunch, but there's no reason why you can't eat them anytime!
- Organic or biodynamic yogurt with LSA (linseed, almond, sunflower mix; buy it at your health food store) and fresh berries
- Soft-boiled egg with spelt toast, avocado and extra-virgin olive oil
- Home-made bircher muesli with almond flakes, cinnamon and organic apple juice - get it soaking before you head off to class
- Banana or berry smoothie
- Freshly-squeezed veg-fruit juice with soft-boiled egg
- Rocket and orange salad with marinated lamb - I use balsamic, oil, lemon, sea salt, and any spices that I feel like on the day
- Spinach, tomato and almond salad with balsamic and grilled chicken
- Isagenix IsaLean Shake: organic protein, fats and carbohydrate
- Goats feta and spinach omelette with grilled leg ham
- Thai beef salad with fresh lime - keep it simple, just use beef, fresh coriander, spinach leaves, bean shoots and cucumber.
Food for Yoga. Food for Life.
Please leave a comment, or send me an email (email@example.com). If you're keen to learn more about getting the most out of your body then visit me on my regular blog, BodyIncredible.com. It's all about how to feel and look amazing both inside and out through correct nutrition and lifestyle.